On-line registration is closed!
You may stil register on site at the workshop!
Register for attending tutorials only by sending
an email to email@example.com
How to register:
NB! The registration will only be completed after the payment of the registration fee.
- Check the workshop fees and available reduction options, determine the amount you should pay
- Pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer and retrieve a payment code
- Fill in the registration form below
Note that after your registration for the participation in the NETTAB workshop,
you will also be subscribed to the nettab-announce mailing list.
You will then receive a few messages per year. This is not a discussion list, it is an announce mailing list: only the owner of the list
can post messages. Don't be afraid of spam messages!
Early registration deadline is set to September 13, 2013
On-line registration is open until Sunday October 13, 2013.
All fees include: attendance to tutorials and scientific sessions, coffee and lunch breaks, printed abstract book.
Within the Early registration deadline:
- Students: 150.00 Euro
- Academic: 250.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 300.00 Euro
After the Early registration deadline:
- Students: 180.00 Euro
- Academic: 300.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 350.00 Euro
- Students: 200.00 Euro
- Academic: 350.00 Euro
- Non-academic: 400.00 Euro
Workshop proceedings will be available on-line before the workshop start.
Social dinner cost: 30.00 € (for all categories and registration dates)
A discount of 30.00 Euro will be applied for:
- members of the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB),
- members of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (ISB-SIB),
- members of the Bioinformatics Italian Society (BITS),
- members of the NBIC Netherlands Bioinformatics Center,
- members of the PTBI Polish Bioinformatics Society,
- members of the SIGBio ACM SIG on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Biomedical Informatics,
- members of the ReLiB Rete Ligure di Bioinformatica - Ligurian Bioinformatics Network,
- staff of EMBnet nodes,
- past keynote speakers at NETTAB Workshops,
- members of the NETTAB 2013 Programme Committee,
- researchers of the University of Camerino,
- researchers of the IRCCS AOU San Martino IST.
NETTAB 2013 is an Affiliated Conference of the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB).
If you are not yet a member of this Society, you are warmly invited
to join ISCB today
and take advantage of the member discount.
Discount can be allowed to further supporting Institutes, Societies and projects.
If you are interested, send a proposal by email to nettab2013oc at googlegroups.com .
You can pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer,
according to the following instructions.
- Make your payment through the
BITS online payment form.
- The 'Total amount' to be paid can be defined by checking above fees.
- The 'Motivation' must be: NETTAB2013 <Name SURNAME> <category> [<reduction>] [DINNER]
NETTAB2013 is a fixed text
<Name SURNAME> refers to the registrant; the surname must be all UPPERCASE so that it can be easily identified
<category> is one among Student / Academic / Industry
<reduction> is one among BITS / ISCB / NBIC / EMBNET / ISB-SIB / ACM SIG-Bio / USMI / UNICAM / PTBI / RELIB / PC_MEMBER / PAST_SPEAKER
(to be omitted when none reduction applies)
DINNER is a fixed text, to be added when the payment for the social dinner is also included
Example: NETTAB2013 Paolo ROMANO Academic ISCB DINNER
- Take note of the payment/receipt number that is returned at the end of the procedure
and insert it in the 'Payment code' field of the registration form below.
For any needed clarification or further information, please refer by email to:
nettab2013oc @ googlegroups.com
- Give your bank the following bank account data:
Owner: Bioinformatics Italian Society
Account number: 102268224
ABI: 02008 - CAB: 04031 - CIN: J
IBAN: IT 54 J 02008 04031 000102268224
Cause: NETTAB 2013 Name Surname Category Reduction DINNER
NB! The cause has the same format as the Motivation in the payment by credit card.
- Send a copy of your order by email to:
- Sabino Liuni
- CNR / ITB, Bari, Italy
- Email: tesoriere at bioinformatics.it .
Please, pay your fee before registering!
See payment instructions above before filling this form!
Yes, I want to register to the NETTAB 2013 Workshop on "Semantic, Social, and Mobile Applications for Bioinformatics and Biomedical Laboratories".
I'm therefore communicating the following information (fields marked with * are mandatory):
Share this on